Friday, 29 July 2016

Star-stuff

It's been a very busy week in the studio, lots of 5am starts to get some real work done before I go to work-work. I've been making a series of small works, each focused on a different element that is found in the human body. I'm still very much on that we are star-stuff tangent!

I Am Some Calcium. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Carbon. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Chlorine. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Hydrogen. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Magnesium. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Nitrogen. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Oxygen. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Phosphorus. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Potassium. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Sodium. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

I Am Some Sulfur. 2016. Watercolour and cotton embroidery on paper. 16cm x 21cm.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrespective of the purpose, PR agencies help you gauge traditional as well as online glare to ensure your event gets the desired mileage. Here are top five things your PR Agency should keep in mind during the planning of your event.

    PR Agency in Delhi, PR Company in Delhi, PR Firms in Delhi

    ReplyDelete