Thursday 5 November 2015

New Paintings

It feels so good to be making work again! I found a morning to myself amidst the chaos that is working full time and selling and buying houses at the same time.

Since the show at Stockroom I've been playing with ideas for developing my star-scape works, to bring in more texture, more colour, more energy and more movement.

Below is the first work in a new series of Star-scape that I am working on, it is a gift for my dad (who I'm sure doesn't read my blog, so it wont ruin the surprise)

Untitled. 2015. Gouache and watercolour on paper. 105x75cm

Detail

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge; it will be of great benefit to myself and many others. This is something I can share with my friends.
    ហ្វានតាន Online

    ReplyDelete